Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update

Still no good news on Luke. For some reason they are still wanting to go ahead with the heart cath, but not till Sunday. This is fine, I still want to get this done asap, but why they have made no decision on his blockage I don't know. He is stable, but we don't know for how long.

I hesitate to mention this, as I don't want to cause any problems and you should know I HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFO, but we have heard a rumor that he is being placed on an adoption list. Please be praying that this is in fact true, as it could truly mean life to him as there is no way to help him here.

Can I ask also that you pray for the finances of this. Someone had given money to cover the cost of surgery, but now we are going way beyond that. Please just pray about this, I will let you know when I know better how much more it is.