Monday, July 19, 2010

Hope's Surgery

This morning begins with some fear and trepidation on my part, in my heart.

This morning Hope will be going in for surgery, and the doctors are planning on doing a full repair on her heart.

Honestly, I do not have the confidence that they have the skill to do a surgery like this, but then again, neither did the doctors who operated on Luke.

Right now it is Hope's only option though. She will not live long like this, and currently we have no where else to send her. I know the ICU doctor, I already informed him Hope would be coming today, just to remind him that she was my baby and I expect the best! :)

Pray for Hope today, pray for healing in her body, even as the doctors do what they do, pray for wisdom for the physicians and pray for no infection!

I'm off to pay the hospital $8000, and will post some pictures when I have them!