Thursday, July 28, 2011

Splash Time Again

The kids were so excited to see the pool ready for another swim and so was I because I knew more fun pictures were in my future and here is the proof.
Hope: "Joy, did you just splash me?
Joy: "No, I think it was Mindi. See she's right there."


Daniel: "You put your right hand in, you take your right hand out, you put your right hand in and you shake it all about..."

Daniel: "I wonder what happens if I dump the water on the ground. I should try it."

Hope: "Look at that splash!"

Hope: "Did you see that??? I could do it again if you didn't."

Luke: "Leaves like water right?"

Luke, Hope, Emily, Joy
Emily thinks the leaves are to wear in your hair.

Joy: "I think I have water on my hand."

Joy: "What do you think?"

Luke, Hope, Emily, Joy

Daniel exploring the puddles.

Hope discovered her bellybutton.

Luke

Joy: "Can you believe this guys?"

Emily