Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mindi's Last Post

Hi everyone. This is my last day here at Morningstar and I am so grateful I was allowed the privilege of knowing these children. As a last post I just wanted to leave you with a few more pictures.
Daniel peeking out the gate.
Daniel says, "Can I come with you?"

Hope

Joy

Corrie

Little Dude

Adam



Luke and Jenny

Emily
As a keepsake I traced the children's hands and let them color it in.




Since Michael and Becca aren't here and Little Dude wasn't interested in coloring I just traced his hand and colored it myself.

Jenny and I were attempting to get a photo of the two of us but a few little people didn't think they should be left out of it.

We finally had success. In case you are wondering, I'm the pasty one on the left. ;)

I guess this is good-bye for now.
Signing off.
Mindi