Monday, October 3, 2011

At Long Last



At long last I am finally able to post some pictures. I know I promised I would try, but it has been a difficult and trying month.

The exciting news is that Adam has left to join his family, and Joy will be leaving in just 2 weeks, we are so excited for both of them and for their families.

For those of you who don't already know Michael passed away after a tough battle. If you haven't already seen, here is the link to his story.

And for what you have been waiting for (minus Mindi's great captions) Pictures!
Princess Emily on her 2nd Birthday




She thought she was being hilarious, we couldn't help but give her family something to look forward to!






We were invited to a party at the Israel Embassy, here is Luke with the Ambassador. He was AMAZED at the difference compared to when he sent Luke off at the airport!




The nannies receiving safety training and infection prevention training thanks to the wonderful staff at Beijing United Hospital!