Good news from the hospital! When I visited yesterday she looked so much better and was playing with her nanny. She continues to have a cough, and her heart condition is so much worse than we were told it was when she came.
She has been placed on several medicines she will take long term, so I'm hoping that we will be able to manage her until she is big enough to have surgery. She also has a feeding tube in.
The reality of the situation with the babies that we have right now is very sobering. Many days I get so discouraged, because of the situation we are in I wonder if we can or should keep doing this. But the reality is, Luke, Corrie and Faith would all have died by now if they had not come, all of them. Both Matthew and Abby have improved so much I can't even believe it, it is amazing. When they came we didn't realize much was wrong, but the way they have changed in the last few weeks, is incredible.
We ask for continued prayer for protection and favor for this project, and for protection and healing for the babies. This coming weekend we will be gone for 4 days, please pray especially that nothing bad happens while we are gone.