Monday, October 12, 2009

Luke and Blog Shower

I have no new news on Luke. I'm so frustrated. The just finally did an ultrasound yesterday, said they were doing it last week. What, did the doctor need the weekend off? I mean seriously, do they think that this is just some fluke and he is just going to jump out of it.

I'm reminded why I came here, I'm reminded that he is not mine but HIS, and I'm reminded to be thankful that in the country of my birth health-care is, for now, incredibly advanced and doctors don't rest when a there is a sick baby until answers are found.

That I am frustrated, would be an understatement. I'm praying though.



On a lighter note! Some friends have recently started a Blog Shower to gift the babies of MSFH, current and future, with. If you are coming from there, the link above, the picture of the house, will get you where you are going. If you would like to find out the details, CLICK HERE to go to Lori or Karin's site!!