They also brought something special. I had asked Lori if she knew of anyone who could make us some simple cloth wipes, I emailed her a picture of something that I thought was pretty neat.
I couldn't believe it when they got here and enclosed in the bags for us was a ton of beautiful cloth wipes, just like the pictures I had sent except even more beautiful.
We are using them now and they are going well. I'm so excited!! Thank you Lacy so much!!


A big part of the work of Morning Star Foundation is to help support, encourage, and train other ministries here, specifically those being run by local brothers and sisters.
At the beginning of October a sister from a city about 10 hours to the south-west of us visited our home. She is currently caring for 65 children! Life is difficult but the Lord is faithful to supply all of their daily needs, but truly they live day to day.
As we prayed and thought about how we could help an opportunity came up that seemed perfect.
We had been researching diapers for our own home. Diapers here are SO expensive. We contacted a local diaper company who has the best price on diapers and asked if they would be willing to sell us a larger amount for a better price.
Long story short, and it is a whole blog post, they agreed.
And with that, an idea was born.
We are starting a diaper program, right now to support this home in SX and later other places as God provides and leads.
Of course we would prefer to send milk or something else that they need, but we have no resource how to do this well, to send diapers is something we can do.
Right now to meet their basic needs a month it will be approximately $110 a month. We are sending today 2 months worth as well as 2 boxes of winter clothing and bottles.
If you are interested in helping this program, you can email us or go to the "donation" button and mark your gift for the "Diaper Program."