Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

I have just received a phone call that has me very upset.

The team that was supposed to be coming in a few weeks, something that has been being worked out for the last 3 months, has now added a new requirement to the surgery candidate, something that Luke doesn't fit in. Fact is, there are no children to be found that fit this requirement.

This is something that could have been told to everyone 3 months ago, when I had time to apply for a passport and find another option for surgery for him.

There is also a huge hiccup in them paying for Corrie's surgery, something that may no longer happen.

Please pray. This is devastating. There are no other options left currently, and Luke doesn't have the time for us to keep searching, every day he lives is a miracle.

I debated whether to post the whole truth on here, about Luke, or whether to water it down, but I want you to know. I don't know how much longer he will live. Of course, he is a miracle, and God has preserved his life and blessed us with his little life, but he is critical. If he does not have surgery soon, his little heart will give out.

I know the pictures are cute, I know that so many people want to come and cuddle and hug the kids, and I'm so thankful for that, but I want you to know how serious they are, things are very serious.

Please pray for this whole situation. I want to glorify God in this, and not let my emotions completely make a mess of me as I'm dealing with the people involved.

In ALL things I will Glorify HIM!