Original design left some to be desired, so we have rented 5 more rooms that are attached to the house, now we just have to make them part of the house. A few cuts here, few cuts there, and we should be golden! Please pray for this, everything is always such a process here, we could really use prayer for wisdom and for just making sure everything goes smoothly!
Luke had a heart cath this week but still has not had surgery. Since it is passover nothing will happen till after that, but we are expecting news soon at least to what they are going to be doing. Please be praying for Gretl, she is struggling with fatigue but I know that God is using her and this situation to not only minister to Luke but to others around and I know that others are also ministering to her!
Luke's best friend in Israel!

Corrie was admitted to the hospital yesterday for surgery, in the middle of the night I received a phone call that she had a 104 fever, yikes. I have not spoken to the hospital this morning, I don't know what the fever is from. Please pray, this will most likely delay surgery, which puts it off at least another week.