Friday, October 8, 2010

Corrie


Sometimes I think if one more thing goes wrong with Corrie I will just lose it.

Actually that isn't true, almost everytime something goes wrong with Corrie, I do lose it.

She is my baby, she has my heart, if I could move mountains, I would for this little girl.

The Bible says if we have faith we can move mountains, Lord increase my faith so that the mountains may be moved out of the way for Corrie.

When she got out of the hospital from her last traumatic surgery she was frightened of anyone touching anything that hurt, she has been doing better and better, and gaining weight also, but something happened yesterday, I don't understand or know fully right now, but she started to bleed, a lot. This has happened before and we didn't know why but because it only happened once the doctors said to just wait.

Apparently they were concerned enough about it they sent her to see the surgeon, and the surgeon was upset that we had not been doing something that Corrie needs, but which all the doctors said not to do when she was discharged from the hospital.

We are really all still confused right now and trying to find an answer, but what we know is that Corrie needs the mountains moved, she needs help, she need another miracle, and more than anything, she needs a family.

I'm not usually willing to get involved, but if anyone has Corrie on their heart wanting to bring her home, we will pray in faith asking for mountains to be moved for her to come home and get the help she needs.