Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TO the ends of the Earth!

We had a few days there where it didn't seem like things were getting better with the kids at all, but now everyone, except Adam, seems to be doing great! Adam has still had a fever and is being treated for an ear infection.

It has been 1 year since Luke left for Israel, it is hard to believe the time has gone so fast! As I was reflecting on his story, and the amazing gift that the Israeli embassy here gave us, I am still in such awe and am so thankful for the incredible ways God works!

If anyone is coming from the States in the near future can you email us? We would like to get a gift for the embassy to celebrate 1 year and thank them and what I have in mind would need to come from the US.

Bill has made it to Uganda and I look forward to hearing about everything going on there.

In the meantime I would like to share this amazing opportunity with you and ask that you consider helping. If you can't do this but would like to help sponsor please click on the "sponsor" tab once you get to the "Hands of Hope" website.

I will admit that Morning Star has a huge (HUGE) interest in seeing this happen.......and I will tell you more just as soon as I can!