Monday, August 1, 2011

Life At Our House

Random fun and silliness around our house.
This is the face Luke now makes when I tell him to say "Cheese". When I first taught him to say it he would actually smile while saying it. Maybe I wore him out with too many pictures.

Luke

Michael

Michael is now back in the hospital, this was taken a few days before he was admitted.

Adam

Adam thinks he's a pretty big boy sitting in the highchair. This is one of the silly faces he makes, he really isn't crying, I promise.

Emily

Emily LOVES the camera!

Hope is laughing at the big kids.

Hope is cheering because she has learned how to stand up AND get down by herself on the little ledge she is on. She was so excited!

Daniel

Daniel loving on Becca. Becca isn't quite as excited about it as Daniel.

Becca: "You're going to do WHAT??????"

Joy:"I can't believe I left the house without my disguise. Now the paparazzi have found me again and their cameras are blinding me.

Joy: "I'll just keep my face down and maybe they will leave me alone."