Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pictures From Our Place

Just some recent pictures of whats going on at our house.
Corrie playing on the couch.

Emily decides she doesn't want her hair in a ponytail anymore. As you can see, she is pulling it out in the picture.

And the giggles afterward.

Daniel sporting a hat. What a cool dude!

Little Miss Becca Boo

Talking to the bunny.

Now she is talking to me.

Luke I love that smile.

I was trying to get Luke to look at the camera and he knew it. Can you see his eyes looking this way to see if I'm still there? What a stinker!

Can you see Adam's snack in his mouth? He was so happy to be having snack.

I don't remember what Hope was so excited about but her little arms were going up and down so fast! You can even see the blur on her hands.

Joy was playing peek-a-boo with Adam using the book to hide behind.